Yes! We are OPEN for all procedures (braces, cleanings, crowns, fillings, etc.)
FOR YOUR SAFETY, we are following all recommendations of the CDC, ADA, TDA, TSBDE, and local authorities.
Rest assured that your safety is our primary concern. You can expect the following concerning your appointment at Blessed Dental.
• All team members are screened twice daily for signs/symptoms of Covid 19. No team member experiencing any signs or symptoms or with a fever will be allowed to come to the office.
• All patients are screened twice (first by phone and then in person) before being seen in our office.
• Social distancing will be followed and enforced. We are working on a schedule that represents about 20% of the patient load as compared to pre Covid-19. Seating in our waiting room is greatly reduced and we offer the option of waiting in your car and receiving a text or phone call when we are ready for your appointment.
• All surfaces and contact points are sanitized between every patient
• Appropriate PPE will be worn by all team members
• As always, Universal precautions will be exercised for all patients. This means everything we use during your treatment will be disposable and thrown away, sterilized, or covered.
We have had many patients calling and asking when we can continue their treatment. We are happy to say that we can now see you safely for both elective and non-elective treatment.